How Your Student and I Will Work Together
- Your student and I will meet weekly – with additional meetings as needed
- We may exchange texts, email, or phone calls for brief check-ins
- We will meet in your home within Salem, MA or surrounding area, via Skype, or at a mutually agreed upon community location (age-permitting)
- Initial phone consultation free of charge
- $100/Hour with travel time included*
Coaching Is A Partnership
The coach’s role is to assist the student with identifying and evaluating the student’s struggles and challenges, guide the student towards creating new successful habits that better serve their needs, and provide insight and resources, as needed, throughout the process.
The student’s role is to honestly and openly discuss their successes and challenges, be open to change, and willing to try new things. The student’s role also includes letting the coach know what is working and what is not working so that s/he and the coach may make adjustments as they work towards promoting success.
The parent/guardian’s role is to provide relevant information regarding their son/daughter’s strengths and challenges, to support his/her goals, and to trust in the coaching process.
Areas We May Work On Together
- Initiating and completing tasks
- Managing time and belongings
- Prioritizing (and re-prioritizing if need-be)
- Transitioning between tasks and locations
- Thinking flexibly to solve real life problems
- Controlling impulses and emotions
- Engaging in tasks requiring short-term, long-term, and working memory